Nowadays every 3d person in the world is faced with the problem of extra weight. That is why doctors, fitness trainers and nutritionists try to find the solution. In fact, fasting day have become very popular among different ways of weight loss. Of course, it is easier to refuse from your favorite food just for a few days than being on a long-standing diet.
Let’s find out about dietary fasting day benefits:
- It normalizes metabolism.
- Law calorie fasting day evacuates organism and promotes weight loss.
- It is one of the first steps to a healthy lifestyle.
- Fasting day causes less stress to our body then a long-standing diet. However, there are some important disadvantages:
- Firstly, fasting day is not allowed for diabetics, for people suffering from kidney or liver failure and during the exacerbation of chronic diseases as well as for pregnant and nursing women.
- Secondly, it does not cause a great weight loss, especially if you suffer from obesity. To get a desirable result, you need to have a fast day at least once a week or ten days.
- Next, if people do not control themselves and eat everything next day after the fasting one, they can get even more extra pounds than they had before.
If you have decided to have a fasting day anyway, follow some rules not to harm your health:
- Try to avoid both physical and mental activity;
- Avoid any stress and be sure that you sleep enough;
- It is necessary to consult with your nutritionist in advance.
There are different fasting day options: you can try apple and green tea, oatmeal and orange, grapefruit and rice ones, etc. In fact, one of the best variants is kefir fasting day. 1l of buttermilk is tasty, useful and nourishing. Moreover, it improves the digesting process and promotes weight loss. If taking solely kefir is too difficult and boring for you, add some fruits, cheese or honey to your meal.