Healthy eating is a guarantee of your health and excellent figure. If you eat clean and in a right way, you will not need to get on exhausting diet or work out for a long time. Be sure, then you will look good and be full of energy just in a few weeks. So, what are the main healthy eating rules?
- Irregular nutrition causes eating disorder. So, eat 4-5 times a day, but take small portions.
- Try to take your meal at the same time every day as it promotes gastric juice production.
- You have always to have a full breakfast. It gives an energy for the whole day. Do not starve during a day. You should not eat later than 3 hours before sleeping.
- After finishing your meal, do not take extra course if you don’t want to overeat.
- After great overeating, you should take a fasting day.
- You have to eat slowly. Do not swallow your food whole. You should do about 20 chewing of each piece to feel full.
- Drink any beverage doing small sips.
- Focus on eating. Do not read a book or watch TV during taking your meal, because if you digress, you eat more than usual.
- Your nutrition must be regular, diverse and include proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Drink a lot of water. In fact, you should have about 2 liters of liquid every day. Taking a glass of water before your meal prevents a feeling of the hanger, promotes digestion and metabolism. But minimize a drinking of soda, strong tea and coffee.
- Eat only if you are hungry. Follow that rule, if you don’t want to get extra weight.
- Eat fresh-cooked food. Remember, that reheated in the microwave food loses its useful properties.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables as they contain a lot of vitamins, minerals, organic acids etc.
- Reduce salt and sugar content.
- Refuse from junk food.
Just try to follow these rules and you will be definitely satisfied with the results: you will look and feel much better and you will always be in a good mood and be full of energy.