During holidays or important events, people tend to drink a few glasses of wine or whisky. However, long feast followed by alcohol very often causes unpleasant results uch as headache, thirst, sickness, bad taste, drought, weakness, irritation and bad mood. If you wake up in the morning and feel such symptoms, don’t be surprised, this is a hangover. So how to prevent these feelings and recover the next day after drinking?
To avoid a hangover, take some useful tips:
- Do not mix different kinds of alcohol. Be sure that a fusion of beer and wine will cause nothing good. Drink alcohol only of a good quality.
- Do not overeat. You definitely have to bite after drinking, but you should not eat too much. In fact, the best snack is a sandwich. Take it before you start drinking to prevent fast alcohol absorbing.
- Drink a lot of water to prevent fast alcohol absorbing, dehydration, and thirst. You can add lemon or orange juice.
- To stop hangover, take an aspirin or the other sorbent, after boozing, as it absorbs toxins and eliminates it from our body.
- Sleep enough and just have a rest. In the morning, take a contrast shower. It helps to get rid of all unpleasant feelings.
- A boozing is a kind of stress for our body, so next day do not exhaust your body by physical training or overeating.
- Take vitamin C, kefir or brine as it promotes metabolism. After stopping hangover, take a full breakfast.
- Walk in the fresh air. It promotes a work of internals.
- However, to pevent and stop hangover, the main advice is do not drink too much! Be sure, that in that case you will avoid all results of the feast.
Feasting in the friends or family circle is good, but do always think about the next day. Are you sure that boozing is worth your health and mood?